Pages

Thursday, June 12, 2014

At Sea (scene 5 of 6)

Resting on leaf beds
I request to shred like relish 
Do the bellies of the beasts no longer growl?
Flame spitting hounds
Have you left me for your hell pit?
Leave me jealous in the snow now falling down
Frost bitten nose
My proposals unaccepted
And my clothes have all been left, and that is fine
That shine in the distance
Is a lake from long passed visions
Now it's solid, it is better for a bed
"This way", says silence
"Here's the tyrant which you quest for
Have a try out on the slickness of this floor
Slip in an instant
But of course, you're poor supported
Enter eden, it stops your heart with cold
Swim under shelter
And give in to the pleasure
Of ice ever lightly as you float"
I dream as I'm leaning
Into sheets of love above me
And fill my lungs to ask what I'll become







No comments:

Post a Comment